- Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo honors the 1967 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, the brand's legendary mid-engine sports car
- Inspired by the original, the limited-edition 4C features exclusive Rosso Villa d’Este tri-coat paint, gray-gold 5-hole alloy wheels and black-and-tobacco interior
- In a first for 4C Spider, the 33 Stradale Tributo utilizes a red-finish carbon-fiber monocoque
- Designed under the direction of Centro Stile Alfa Romeo, the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo comes with commemorative badging, plaques and book
- Available at select dealers, the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo pricing starts at $79,995 U.S. MSRP, excluding destination
December 14, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Alfa Romeo today unveiled the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo, inspired by the 1967 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, the brand's legendary mid-engine sports car. Only 33 units of this limited-edition 4C Spider will be produced for North America.
“Since its introduction in 2014, the 4C has been a halo vehicle for Alfa Romeo, exciting enthusiasts around the world and spearheading the relaunch of the brand in North America,” said Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo. “The 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo is an instant Alfa Romeo classic that passes the torch to the next generation of iconic Alfa Romeo vehicles, including the upcoming Tonale PHEV crossover that will start production next year.”
The 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo comes exclusively in Rosso Villa d’Este tri-coat exterior color, with gray-gold 5-hole alloy wheels (18-inch front/19-inch rear) and composite sport seats covered in black Dinamica® suede and tobacco leather. Prominently displayed in the cockpit, the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo features dedicated plaques on the dash, side sills and center console, the last of which is progressively numbered. Customers also get treated to a matching, numbered book designed by Centro Stile (Design Center) that chronicles the 4C’s design concept, technology, materials and Modena assembly facility as well as the history of the 33 Stradale.
The 4C’s racing pedigree is evident in its state-of-the-art Formula One-inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis, presented for the first time in a red transparent finish. Further, much of the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo’s equipment, previously optional, comes standard, including an Akrapovic dual-mode center-mounted exhaust, race-tuned suspension, bi-xenon headlamps, battery charger, car cover, suede/leather seats and carbon fiber halo, rear wing and Italian flag mirror caps. A similarly specified 4C Spider would carry an MSRP of thousands more. Completing the refined exterior treatment are new “Centro Stile Alfa Romeo” badges and available piano-black front air intake and rear diffuser.
The 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo’s advanced technologies include a 6-speed Alfa twin-clutch transmission and all-aluminum 1750cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers and variable-valve timing, producing 237 horsepower and 258 lb.-ft. of torque. Weighing less than 2,500 pounds, the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio of 10.4 lb/hp, and achieves 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds and a top speed of 160 mph. The 2020 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo marks the final production run of the 4C Spider for North America.